Friday 2 December 2016

Don Galloway Is Faster Than You*

I met Canadian Don Galloway when I was banging bars with him at Santa Rosa while we were racing Roland Sands' Indian Scout Superhooligans.

Dan was also racing his neat 'little' Panther Honda (not this one, another one...). I'd noticed him the night before kicking everyone's ass. I was so impressed and intrigued by his bike I had Preston Burroughs shoot it there and then for Sideburn 27.

Not too long after that race, Don competed in Florida and Georgia (he lives in Canada, remember, 6.5 hours drive north of the US border) and cleared up. Read about him and his giant-killing, big-bore Honda XL350 in Sideburn 27.
This is what happens when another rider's foot peg gets in your front spokes.
The amount of fuel an XL480 consumes in 4 laps of a 1/2 mile. 

 * probably

No comments: