Friday 17 October 2014

Dritek Hanger: In Stock

I know this isn't solving world poverty or finding a cure for ebola, but it is going to make your already extremely cushy, 21st century, middle class, Western life that little bit better.

I was sent a sample of this Dritek Hanger and knew, within 30 seconds, I wanted to start selling them. Yes, yes, it's a clothes hanger, but it's the only one I've found that can hold full leathers without bending or breaking. And it's guaranteed to do it for TEN YEARS!

The makers say it can deal with 30kg (66lbs or 4.7 stone). They explain...

The Dritek Hanger is an innovative combination of 3 main elements: (1) a high load carabiner, (2) a flexible and adjustable strap and (3) a unique, super-sized hanger, specifically designed to be tough while being gentle to fabrics.

They're £15 plus post from the Sideburn shop. G

4 comments:

OILY RAG said...

Do you recon that they will be giving them away in big buckets outside of C&A some time soon?

loveless said...

hello gary, not been on the sideburn blog for a while but seriously, 15 quid for a fucking coat hanger? plot? lost it? please, you are worth more than this mate, just saying.....

Sideburn Magazine said...

If you don't like it, don't buy it.
If you don't like the blog, don't click it. But don't give me the high and mighty. You only ever comment to slag me off.
Sold a couple of hangers to DTRA racers at our Sammy Halbert night tonight.
Zero fucks given.
G

Nick said...

I've forgotten the number of coat hangers, I have broken, with my leathers, I'll now have to upgrade the rail!!