Monday 11 July 2011

Australian Classic Dirt Track

Hi Guys,
Thought you might like to see some [crappy MoPho] pics from the Australian classic Dirt-Track championship staged at North Brisbane.
There were more Elsinore CR250s than I've ever seen. A Rickman Mettise and a heap of other weird and wonderful things. Of course, I neglected to take photos of them!
Here's a leaky triumph thing, an XR750 with an MX rear tyre as a front! and my mate Gordon on his Maico 490.
Not sure if you've ever done anything about Australian Dirt-Track. I keep meaning to take my camera to the track and do some decent pics, if you're interested I would be happy to take some snaps.
Keep up the good work,
Paul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luv the tyre combo on the xr!.

Nick said...

XR dump truck!! but at least there out there doing something, enormous trouble with electrics on two airhead BMW's, bought them as they were meant to be so reliable. Fried to electric Brain/Amplifiers one loom and a starter motor, been advised new loom over £400.00 ouch!!