Saturday 5 March 2011

I will race at Lodi

Craig Randall (in the dark shirt) is the subject of one of my all-time favourite Sideburn features (A life Less Ordinary in Sideburn 3). He got in touch to say the dirt track bug had bitten again.

'It is all settled now. I will race at Lodi in California on 21 May 2011 with my BSA B50 framer. I will ride the 60+ (age) class and the vintage class. The roll call of 60+ guys at Lodi is pretty tough. Steve McCants and I will be reincarnating the Hi Hats Motorcycle Club of Martinez, patch included, of which we were members in the 60's. My race bike is being set up now and I will forward a picture when the number plates are on.
Best, Craig'

2 comments:

YZ400BEN said...

I'm with you on the Craig Randall article-I could sit and look at his scrap book for hours.
Good luck Craig!!

Unknown said...

Thanks. It is getting close!