Tuesday 3 March 2009

Suzuki framer in England





From Boastie. Boastie, and his other-half Jackie, run the Short Track UK series. Without them there'd be no short track in the UK. And probably no Sideburn. This bike was bought from Suzuki's US GNC team to race in the UK. Come on!

'I've fallen in love. My 450 Framer arrived today all the way from California in a Tea box. Well not one tea box but two tea box's joined together. I just couldn't wait to get it out, but the guy did great job in making sure all was safe and it ended up taking me about hour to get it out. Then there was no stopping me and Frankie (dad) putting it together. Three hours later there it was. I think I'm going to sleep in the garage tonight! I'm not sure what Jackie is going to say.'
Boastie

More info from Boastie:
Yes it was #11 Brian Bigelow but I bought it from a Scott Grimstead who sponsored him, from San Jose CA. It was shipped out from San deigo, it's cost about £550 to get it here.

4 comments:

#39 said...

Interesting. Maxxis front tire. They must have run it at a non-national event...

#15 said...

Very, very nice Pete!!! Looks gorgeous! when will you take it out?

Diplomate said...

Bit like christmas really - let's hope Boastie is able to make maximum use of the crate - dog kennel, hen house, granny annexe or beach hut - best of luck.

gasman_rus said...

nice pete

bring it to Rye house sunday so we can have a go, i mean look....